Workshops Based on Insights from Leadership and the
Art of Struggle
Leadership Development Workshop: Mastering the Art of Struggle
For Small Groups (15 Leaders Maximum)
Enhance your leadership capacity with a powerful set of successful strategies.
This one-and-a-half-day workshop provides an experiential understanding of the strategies great leaders use as they strive for mastery in the art of struggle. Leaders preparing for a challenging assignment or leaders mired in the middle of one benefit from the workshop. It also addresses issues for those leaders who have recently concluded a difficult project and are trying to consolidate their learning to prepare for the next stage of growth.
Snyder Leadership Group shares proven strategies drawn from exceptional leaders and their real-world approaches to mastering the art of struggle. Based on the leadership practices revealed in Leadership and the Art of Struggle, this workshop helps participants:
• Transform their relationship with struggle to view it not as an embarrassment, but instead as a unique opportunity for learning and growth.
• Recognize and analyze tension patterns and adaptively navigate those tensions.
• Find emotional and spiritual balance.
• Identify and address blind spots in their leadership.
• See new possibilities in dealing with conflict.
• Tap into their experiences to gain clarity of purpose.
Snyder Leadership Group guides small groups toward understanding and applying these breakthrough perspectives for accelerated leadership development. Our expert staff can customize each workshop, depending on your organizational challenges and existing leadership practices. Contact Snyder Leadership Group to learn more about coordinating a small-group event.
Organizational Innovation: Advancing Organizational Leadership Practice
For HR Professionals
Learn how to leverage breakthrough concepts to accelerate leadership development in your organization.
This is an implementation-focused workshop designed specifically for HR professionals with the goal of applying the research underlying Leadership and the Art of Struggle programmatically within your organization.
Snyder Leadership Group introduces the key concepts and explains the transformative power of viewing struggle as an art to be mastered rather than as a weakness to be ignored, providing the scholarly research and real-world evidence that frames this new leadership perspective.
Take away a clear understanding of the numerous opportunities to harness this new paradigm to accelerate leadership development within your organization.
• Discuss how the Mastery Strategies and the Tension Map complement your existing leadership models.
• Discover ways to use Leadership and the Art of Struggle to innovate leadership practices within your organization.
• Increase awareness of leadership struggles as gateways to organizational dialog.
Snyder Leadership Group works collaboratively with HR professionals to implement and leverage these breakthrough perspectives for dramatic leadership development advances. Contact Snyder Leadership Group to learn more about workshop planning.